DRIP is a program that allows Gerdau DR holders to reinvest dividends to purchase additional ADRs in the company. It is easy and an effective way to maximize your investments. Through dividend reinvestment plan (DRIP), you can buy ADRs directly from the issuing company, potentially reducing your cost of investing.
Getting more from your investment through a dividend reinvestment plan
- Automatically reinvest your dividends;
- Decide to reinvest only a portion of your dividend, receiving cash for the remaining part;
- Make voluntary cash investments to purchase additional ADRs, paying little or no brokerage commission/fees;
- Increase your stock holdings;
- Generate additional dividend income with your increased stock holdings;
- Receive a comprehensive statement after each transaction;
- Search through a list of direct ADR purchase plans and dividend reinvestment plans using InvestDirect Search.
For further information contact Bank of New York Mellon by phone or E-mail as bellow:
Contact by Phone
Assistance with Investor ServiceDirect® or for Technical Support
Technical Support Assistance is available from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time Monday thru Friday. Call 1-877-978-7778 (U.S. & Canada).
Customer Service for Other Companies or General Questions
Customer service representatives are available from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time Monday thru Friday. Call 1-800-522-6645 (U.S. & Canada).
If you are calling from outside the U.S. and Canada, please call us at 1-201-329-8660.
TDD callers, please call us at 1-800-231-5469.
Contact by E-mail
Customer service for all other companies or for general questions